I’m pretty sick and tired of politicians who think cutting deals with other politicians to divvy up other people’s money and then giving some of it back to the chosen ones is the height of leadership. The only group of people who suffer from such a gulf between how well they think of themselves and reality is entertainment types. At least politicians don’t hold big parties and hand out awards to each other. Yet.
- American Thinker: Donald Trump Scores an Important Victory… Over the Media
- Obama modestly calls himself “the most successful President over the last 50 years” | IHateTheMedia.com
- American Thinker Blog: It’s 2012 on Obama’s calendar
- American Thinker Blog: CBS, WaPo get early retiree cash from Obamacare
- How can you tell when President Obama is lying? He moves his lips. | IHateTheMedia.com