The ultra-left-wing National Public Radio has a long and despicable history of government-funded left-wing craziness and political correctness.
And now, NPR — backed with your tax dollars — has fired their longtime liberal journalist Juan Williams. Why? He honestly expressed feelings that our liberal overlords believed were offensive to Muslims — especially after the shadowy and suspicious Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) demanded action by NPR.
But it’s more than that. Juan Williams made the egregious error of being a Fox News contributor — something unforgivable in the eyes of the radical Left. And now it has been revealed that NPR just received $1.8 million from the far-Left progressive billionaire George Soros, whose Media Matters and other liberal groups are on a mission to destroy Fox News.
If NPR is going to take millions of dollars from lefty billionaires, push a radical left-wing agenda and fire anyone who dares to state a politically incorrect thought, why are your tax dollars being used to fund it?
If you haven’t done so already, please head over to our petition and demand that the government immediately defund NPR. No more using our money for un-American, progressive media.
- American Thinker: Donald Trump Scores an Important Victory… Over the Media
- Obama modestly calls himself “the most successful President over the last 50 years” | IHateTheMedia.com
- American Thinker Blog: It’s 2012 on Obama’s calendar
- American Thinker Blog: CBS, WaPo get early retiree cash from Obamacare
- How can you tell when President Obama is lying? He moves his lips. | IHateTheMedia.com